Campos & Tellez Law, PLLC strives to provide each client with the utmost professional and personal services required to ensure their legal needs are addressed.
• Communications with insurance companies can negatively impact your case. An insurance company will not have your best interest at heart.
• You should contact an attorney immediately following your injury. Let us provide you with the legal support you need.
• To us, you are not just another case. We will provide you with a personalized level of service you cannot get at any other law firm.
• We will not lose sight of your best interests and will ensure you always have an understanding of how your case is being developed.
• Our biggest asset is our ability to empathize with the needs of our clients during one of the worst moments of their lives.
• You will be able to focus on your health, while we focus on holding the at-fault party accountable.
Hundreds of thousands of commercial trucking accidents occur every year in the United States. Unfortunately, wrecks that involve 18-wheelers are more devastating than accidents involving automobiles. With an average weight of 80,000 pounds or more, any crash between an 18-wheeler and another vehicle is likely to result in life-altering injuries.
If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident that was not your fault, it can be tempting to consider handling the case on your own. After all, it would certainly make your insurance company happy. The truth, however, is that you never know what’s going to happen during a personal injury claim.
Commercial fleet vehicle accidents typically involve company driver negligence. The employer of the commercial vehicle driver may be liable as well. We are committed to hold commercial companies and their company drivers accountable for the damage their negligence and drivers cause.
Every year about 88,000 motorcyclists were injured in crash-related accidents in the United States. Most of these accidents can be traced back to the negligence of another motorist. Motorcyclists can face a variety of injuries after an accident. We are equipped to handle any injury you may have faced after being involved in a motorcycle accident.
Any workplace can be hazardous. Fires, construction accidents, chemical exposure, trip-and-fall hazards and dangers related to heavy equipment or machinery are all examples of ways that many people are injured or killed at job sites of all kinds. When an employer fails to provide a safe work environment and an on the job injury occurs, we fight for justice.
According to the CDC, more than one million people in the United States visit the emergency room after a slip and fall accident. Falls are responsible for 17,000 deaths every year. If you get hurt on someone else’s property, whether you’re inside or outside, you might be able to hold them responsible for your injuries.